Greetings! It has been about 6 months since the last big update which most time was used on Dungeon of Greed, but I think it’s time to put some love into OneBit! Introducing 15 new Elite enemies along with unique attacks to add more danger to your adventure; however, we have also added a new Adventure Upgrade feature that allows you to get more buffs early on to help further your adventures! These Adventure Upgrades will be getting more added buffs in the future, but for now, we have over 15 upgrades to help make your class builds more stronger and more unique! With OneBit’s 4 year anniversary near, we are excited to say there is way more new content coming. Let’s dive into what is coming in this update.
15 New Elite Enemies!
Elites are powerful enemies that spawn one in a while depending on how far you travel. They are unique in terms of how they attack and give way more xp than a normal enemy. Choose your battles carefully and learn their attack patterns to take the least amount of damage!
New Adventure Upgrades!
Adventure upgrades are here to buff your adventures by allowing you to select an upgrade specifically for the current adventure. You can hold up to 5 upgrades and can be acquired by reaching step goals. The goal starts with 100, 250, 500, 750, and then caps to every 1000 steps you will get to select a new upgrade. You can re-roll upgrades with Diamonds and ads as well as skip upgrades you don’t need.
Boss Chest Drop
Bosses now drop all loot into a single chest. Chaotic Death Notice will still have them drop on the floor as it fits the theme of chaos. Boss chests will always spawn in the center of the boss, but will disappear if you take all items. If you do run out of inventory space, you can choose to destroy the chest if it is blocking your path.
To help you dive into OneBit’s class skills faster, the first set of professions are now available at level 5! Since the second set introduces newer synergy in builds, we have decided to keep those at level 15. One day, we will get 2nd professions for all classes! (just need to work on some new stuff first)
Enter the Nightmare
The Halloween Event Pack now changes boss skins! Make the most of your travels and fear thy bosses!
2 New Loot Rarity
We have extended the reach of new heights by fixing lag past 100k steps and with it, more loot rarity. You should now be able to increase your power further and potentially reach greater heights while not being hindered by cpu power! (until someone reaches 2+ billion damage D:)
- Ancient – Loot rarity available at 50,000 steps
- Galactic – Loot rarity available at 100,000 steps
Shoutouts To Jub
Jub on Discord has helped with creating all the new animations, Elite enemies, ideas and more for future updates so be sure to give thanks as this update would not be possible with Jub!
Open Beta Release First!
We will work hard to polish what is needed for this update. Expect open beta to be available by July 14th.
Update Log v1.3.35:
- Added new boss skins to the Halloween Event Pack
- Added new Adventure Upgrades feature with up to 15 upgrades to help spice up your adventures
- Added 15 new Elite enemies
- Added 2 new loot rarity tiers. Ancient for 50,000+ steps and Galactic for 100,000+ steps
- Reduced Diamonds gained in Underwater Dungeon
- Updated first professions to be available at Level 5 and second tier professions to be available at level 15
- Fixed a bug with quick purchase while viewing Event Pack screen
- Fixed double xp timer not decreasing when max level as wisdom xp is used when enabled
- Fixed Go Home screen not hiding after opening Adventure Quests
- Fixed Beyond the Grave not giving the correct hp and dmg stats to Zombies with skins