Have some more quality of life stuff. Seriously, though. Pyromancer will have his time to shine soon…
- Added Turkish localization
- Added next Campfire indicator on Game Over screen (Not 100% accurate since level generates by Chunks unless campfire is already spawned)
- Added meters to Achievements. It looks cool.
- Added dark borders for tablets where the edges are not walkable
- Added dialog box for confirming to buy the profession skill
- Added translations for new player tutorial
- Added Equipment spawning into Rare chests
- At 500 Steps, the random ratio is 0 – 1 equipment
- At 1000, the ratio is 0 – 2 equipment
- At 1500, the ratio is 0 – 3 equipment
- At 2000, the ratio is 0 – 4 equipment
- Updated main menu Revive to be free when level 5 or below
- Reduced amount of time for free revive via main menu 5 -> 2 minutes per level (In a way, reduces amount of Diamonds it takes too!)
- Removed decaying text when Barrier is depleting since it can take up a lot of screen space with higher numbers
- Fixed an issue with new player tutorial where you could potentially soft-lock the game
- Fixed knockback where the player can land in a Chest
- Fixed an issue with transferring files when a character is dead
T-Shirts Now Available!
I have an official online shop for OneBit T-shirts! To celebrate this grand achievement, I am offering FREE worldwide shipping and handling for the first 100 customers when you buy a shirt(s)! Use the discount code ONEBIT when checking out (input field will be on the right side when you checkout). There are currently 9 different shirts to choose from as well as OneBit stickers ($2.99 USD) for sale! Click here to visit the shop.