Greetings! We have lots to bring to the table as we get closer to the Ascension update coming Jan. 28th, but first, I wanted to personally thank everyone for reaching 100k players! I never dreamed of OneBit reaching this much players around the world! To celebrate, I decided to squeeze in a bit of a surprise update featuring a limited time mode called Boss-pocalypse. What is this you may ask? It’s exactly what you think it is.
Not going to spoil the good fun with a gif, but expect tons of joy and loot! This event will happen from January 24th – 26th. Here’s some basic info stuff you need to know about this event.
- This event does not count towards Rankings
- Free Main Menu revive after dying in this mode
- All loot and currency is saved
- Loot droppings will be Rogue rarity
- Expedition buffs starts at 110% hp and 100% dmg
- You may play as much as you want during the event
We want to bring more events like this in a more intricate way in the future so be on the look out for the Reap— I mean, fun events!
Release Notes v1.1.33
Lots of good fixes in this update.
- Added Special Event
- This is found under level select. When an event is live, it will notify over the level select button
- Added display text for session stats while at a campfire
- Updated level select screen
- Level select now goes based off your character’s level
- Level selections are current level, below 1 level, below 5 levels, and below 10 levels
- Updated leaderboard rewards to top 100 players!!!
- Rewards for diamonds adjusted to scale down properly to 100
- Updated Merchant spawning if none is found past 1000 steps
- Updated Key spawning if none is found past 750
Updated burn damage to increase by percentage: +1 per stat => 4% per stat with a starting of 4%
- Fixed stun chance bug… again
- Fixed Transaction pending bug… again
- Decreased sprite size of magic attacks
- Increased burn chance 1.5% => 2%