OneBit Warriors of the internet, I present Save Adventure to aid in the fight against reaching high ranks! This has been another most requested feature. I didn’t think OneBit would be able to reach such high scores in a long duration so this feature will help you achieve high scores without the need to keep OneBit on in the background during those sleepless nights! We also took the liberty of adding an All-Time leaderboard to keep track of your best scores! Let’s discuss.
How Does Save Adventure Work?
For this iteration, I wanted to minimize the potential bugs and exploits. For now, this feature will work in Classic mode and be excluded from Hardcore and Special Events. This feature is pretty simple and straight forward and works with offline mode.
When reaching a campfire, you will be presented with the Save Adventure button. This will save your steps, kills, and coins collected along with difficulty of enemies. Your scores will NOT be submitted to the server until you press End Adventure at a campfire or if you overwrite your save file while being online. The saved adventure must also be submitted before the next Ranking resets to be eligible for weekly Rankings; otherwise, the score will be submitted to All-Time leaderboard (Weekly scores also submit to All-Time).
Saved Adventures will always display as Resume Adventure along with showing the Ranking Reset timer for that adventure as well as the main scores. Remember, if it says it is not eligible, chances are you started the started the adventure in offline mode or you have already past the weekly deadline. A viable option is to start online and save. You can continue to play offline, but when it comes time to End Adventure, make sure you are online!
We heard a lot of feedback about good scores being lost in weekly Rankings. To provide a way to keep your best scores, we have introduced All-Time Rankings! This leaderboard does not reset and does not give out rewards. Saved Adventures can go as long as you can and be submitted at anytime for the All-Time Rankings. On the topic of Rankings, your personal score now shows your rank position when below 100 as well!
Release Notes v1.1.34
- Added Save Adventure
- Only works in Classic mode for the time being
- Added All-Time leaderboards
- This works with any scores submitted except Special Events
- Updated Double Xp to only countdown when in an adventure
- Updated Leaderboards to show position on leaderboard when below top 100
- Updated VIP perks to show next level perks
- Updated VIP to display max level when reaching VIP 7
- Updated resend score screen to show error details
- Fixed enemies and player going on top of chests when a coin spawns on it
- Fixed boss clipping into player
- Fixed boss processing attacks while stunned