Skins Update v1.1.43

I wanted to take this opportunity to add some cosmetics to help give more things to use Diamonds with as well as giving an option to buy characters with Diamonds. I’ve also decided to rework the item lock system to be less annoying when scrolling. After this update, I will be officially focused on the Depths update via Open Beta on Google Play (sorry iOS, maybe in the future you shall join us). Now to fancy what this update is about.

Skins upon Epidermis

Skins are purely cosmetic and does not give any advantage. You can buy them upon creating or editing your character. You are not locked into the skin itself so feel free to change away under the Edit Character depending on your day! Be the crate you were meant to be!

Finalized Lock Feature

Me and Izayoi figured it would be best to make the lock work like buttons as far as simply tapping your item’s image. The empty square will tell you if the item is locked. Simply tap that item and you can now lock/unlock with ease. Locking items prevents them from being sold to a merchant so lock your valuables to prevent from accidentally selling!

I got the Magic St— I’m a Warrior…

With this update, mana weapons will spawn less if you are a non-mana class and vice versa. The chance for a Warrior to find a mana weapon is now 75% less likely. The chance for a Wizard to find a non-mana weapon is now 25% less likely. The effect should feel more significant in the long run since spawning is done randomly.

Final Notes for 1.1

This should be the last update for 1.1 aside from Open Beta. It’s been a long journey, but I think the game is ready to accelerate to the next level with way more content and things to do. I am planning to push aside some quality of life requests to focus solely on the Depths update and the Ascension. I’ve mostly been taking requests and feature creeping since a lot of recent features were quite necessary for the game’s long term goals. I am expecting to get v1.2 out in at least 2 weeks from this post. Below is the tl;dr list for this update:

  • Added 12 new skins
  • Added option to buy characters with Diamonds
  • Updated lock feature to lock by tapping the item icon instead of tapping and holding
  • Updated Death status to deal total hp as damage instead of 99999
  • Made equipment drop more uniquely for mana vs non mana characters
  • Fixed Burn not updating achievement and avatar task

37 thoughts on “Skins Update v1.1.43”

  1. This update looks great – I’ve never been more sad to be an iOS user! (Still on v1.1.41, and I’m being regularly pasted by the Cyclops of doom! 🤣)
    No matter, I still like this version, and there will be a very happy crowd of Apple product users if we get the updates later on.
    Good luck with 1.2!!

  2. This is the perfect web site for anyone who would like to find out about this topic. You know so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that’s been written about for a long time. Excellent stuff, just excellent.

  3. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with original thoughts on this subject. realy i appreciate you for beginning this up. this site is one area that is required on the internet, an individual after some originality. useful job for bringing new stuff to your net!

  4. It’s difficult to find educated people in this particular subject, however, you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

  5. Greetings, I do think your web site might be having web browser compatibility issues. Whenever I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, great website!

  6. Aw, this was an actually great article. In idea I wish to place in creating such as this additionally? taking time and also actual effort to make a great write-up? yet what can I say? I hesitate alot and also by no means appear to get something done.

  7. Right here is the perfect blog for anybody who wants to find out about this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject which has been discussed for years. Wonderful stuff, just excellent.

  8. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and also the rest of the website is really good.

  9. Everything is very open with a clear description of the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is useful. Many thanks for sharing.

  10. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thanks, However I am experiencing problems with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anyone else getting identical RSS problems? Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

  11. I am usually to blogging and i truly value your material. The write-up has really peaks my interest. I am mosting likely to bookmark your website and maintain checking for new information.

  12. After study a few of the article on your web site now, and also I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list as well as will certainly be examining back quickly. Pls check out my website as well and let me recognize what you think.

  13. Spot on with this write-up, I honestly think this amazing site needs much more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information.

  14. Faytech North America is a touch screen Manufacturer of both monitors and pcs. They specialize in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of Capacitive touch screen, Resistive touch screen, Industrial touch screen, IP65 touch screen, touchscreen monitors and integrated touchscreen PCs. Contact them at, 121 Varick Street, New York, NY 10013, +1 646 205 3214.

  15. You are so awesome! I do not suppose I’ve truly read anything like that before. So great to discover someone with some genuine thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that’s needed on the web, someone with some originality.

  16. I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this website. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal site now 😉

  17. May I simply say what a comfort to uncover someone who genuinely understands what they are discussing on the net. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people really need to check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you’re not more popular since you definitely possess the gift.

  18. I’m extremely pleased to find this great site. I want to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and I have you bookmarked to see new stuff on your web site.

  19. Can I simply just say what a relief to discover a person that actually knows what they are talking about on the internet. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people have to check this out and understand this side of your story. I can’t believe you are not more popular because you surely have the gift.

  20. Everything is very open with a really clear description of the issues. It was really informative. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing.

Comments are closed.