This is a pretty big update so let's get down to business.
List of new goodies!
- Fixed achievement coins bug. (All lost coins are refunded to your account once you login)
- Added Leaderboards v2 with weekly rewards
- Added Stewpot for stewing (adventure to find, one time use)
- Merchant randomizes and sells different items
- Added antidote for Death status called Purify (You can buy from merchant or Stew it)
- Added purchasable Double Xp in the Shop
- Added Global News
- Added notification dots on Achievement and Daily Quest UI
- Added Hp/mp UI text (Tap to toggle)
- Added D-pad control option (Open in-game settings)
- Added Secret Achievement called "Mortal Curiosity"
- Fixed daily quests not resetting
- Keys are also sold at Merchants (Rare)
- Duplicate usernames shows more info on login
- Fixed Blood Knight mana displaying at campfire
- When approaching a locked door, you can now see how many keys you have in the UI
- Necromancer now shows the text "Transcended" when transforming. (Still need to add soul count in future)
- More tutorial info added
- Max level characters gets a crown symbol on there slot
- A level chunk had a locked door with no chest (Rip those who opened that door expecting a surprise)
- Fixed chest not opening sometimes
- and a whole bunch of minor bug fixes
[On the lookout. A super rare bug where the player has extended reach on coins. Have yet to find it. Please notify me if you have it so we can discuss on a solution.]
I am expecting bugs for weekly leaderboards and a huge transition in how much things to manage so bear with me like a bear. I do want to say thanks for being a big part of reaching 1,000 installs! OneBit is reaching heights I never thought it could achieve. We look forward to expanding OneBit like never before with a kickstarter.